Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Red Orchestra Wiki!
The wiki about Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad and their mods that anyone can edit
107 articles since November 29, 2008.
Portals - Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Red Orchestra Wiki
- 2011, September 18, 23:32 GMT-06:00
- Well, it's been almost a year since I last worked on the Red Orchestra Wiki and believe me I've thought about it. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is released and it's gotten me to thinking about this project all the more.
- With that said, I would like to announce the removal of redundant namespaces. The namespaces took after the original Red Orchestra Wiki. Our team back then had decided that we wanted a high degree of abstraction for what we believed was an insurmountable quantity of knowledge on Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. This really turned into heavy bureaucratic regulation that hindered the development of the wiki.
- Over the next week, I will move all articles in these namespaces into mainspace and ask the Wikia administrators to remove those namespaces.
- -PatPeter 04:38, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...